This grab bar is made from 304 stainless steel with a length of 1500mm and a 32mm diameter and satin finish. It is slip-resistant and is a reliable handhold for showering, bathing, or using the toilet. Thanks to its durable stainless steel construction, this grab handle provides lasting performance.
When properly mounted, all heavy duty grab rail systems meet or exceed the requirements of Australian Standard AS1428.1(2,3), of ANSI Standard A117.1, the ADA and ABA Accessibility Guidelines for Buildings and Facilities (ADAAG) and the Uniform Federal Accessibility Standard (UFAS)
- Model：Care-GR1500 (832-001-60 1500mm Satin)
- Durable stainless steel construction with a satin finish provides attractive, slip-resistant surface
- 304 stainless steel with silver satin finish
- Made for special care and disabled care
- Eco Friendly design with 100% recyclable materials
- Conform to the Australian Standard
- 100% tested for each one
- The concealed mounting is beautifully designed and allows enough clearance space for a solid grip of the grab bar.
- 1x 1500mm grab bar
- Secure to wall where adequate in-wall backing exists.
- Use bar as template to locate mounting holes.
- Drill holes and set anchors as appropriate.
- Mount grab rail and secure mounting screws.
- Snap escutcheons into place.